Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cher And Donald Trump War On Twitter Accounts, Literally!!

Getty Images

Cher and Donald Trump were feuding on Twitter.

By Gael Fashingbauer Cooper, NBC News Donald Trump has been making his opinions known on Twitter for some time now, earning special attention for posts he made after President Barack Obama was re-elected on Nov. 6.

But now another big celebrity has jumped into the arena and is engaging in a Twitter fight with the billionaire --Cher.

Gspot Blogs ✚Subscribe

On Monday, Cher tweeted:

Cher 5 days ago

I’ll NEVER GO TO MACY’S AGAIN ! I didnt know they sold Donald Trump’s Line! If they don’t care that they sell products from a LOUDMOUTH

RACIST CRETIN,WHO’D LIE LIKE “HIS RUG”TO GET SOME CHEAP PRESS ! I CANT BELIEVE MACY’S THINKS HE’S THE RIGHT “MAN” 2 REPRESENT THEIR NAME !

5 days ago

Of course, Trump had to respond.

Donald J. Trump 4 days ago

.@cher--I don’t wear a “rug”—it’s mine. And I promise not to talk about your massive plastic surgeries that didn’t work.

It’s amazing how people can talk about me but I’m not allowed to talk about them.

Chef than tweeted a link to Facebook with a photo of her and president Obama as seen here below saying...

" Of course I'm not looking in the same place that Pres. O is! Also I was a little Shy" fb.me/1FfQNbMfr

And early on Wednesday, Cher tweeted, "2 set the record straight..I Took a Cheap Shot At Trumps Hair…I WAS WRONG! However….. He is a Flaming (expletive) & I Hope Macy’s Dumps Him!"

Cher 4 days ago

Of course I'm not looking in the same place that Pres. O is! Also I was a little Shy fb.me/1FfQNbMfr

And early on Wednesday, Cher tweeted, "2 set the record straight..I Took a Cheap Shot At Trumps Hair…I WAS WRONG! However….. He is a Flaming (expletive) & I Hope Macy’s Dumps Him!"

Cher's not the only one who objects to Macy's involvement with Trump. Over a half-million people have signed a petition asking the department store chain to cut ties with the billionaire, saying otherwise they will cut up their Macy's credit cards.

Stay tuned. With two such vocal and Twitter-happy celebs involved, this feud may not be over.

Visit YouTube.com/killadeastatlanta for latest videos. Subs for more

No comments:

Post a Comment